Only Craft Beer Pty Ltd – Terms and Conditions
In this Terms and Conditions, we, us or our means Only Craft Beer Pty Ltd ABN 40 637 043 086 and you, your, yours means a customer having an account with us or placing an order using our platform, website and/or marketplace.
By accessing or registering on our website, platform and/or marketplace, you acknowledge that you are 18 years or older and have red and understood this Terms and that you agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms or have not reached 18 years of age then you must not use our website, platform and/or marketplace.
Products ordered will be only shipped to Australia and your delivery address supplied to us must be in Australia.
When you place an order directly to our suppliers using our website, platform and/or marketplace, you are confirming that you are 18 years or older. It is illegal to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18.
Payment can be made by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, etc.) and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the website, platform and/or marketplace from time to time. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
The payment will be taken from your card at the time of placing the order.
Your monthly payment (deposits), if you hold a Craft Champion membership, will be taken first day of the month.
We reserve the right, in name of our supplier, not to accept your order at any time at our sole discretion. If your order is cancelled and/or not accepted, we will contact you to inform you of the cancellation and refund any money you have paid for that order.
When you place an order in our website, platform and/or marketplace, Only Craft Beer Pty Ltd is not the seller. You are placing the order directly to the brewery, vendor and/or supplier.
At the time of checkout, the shipping cost will be calculated based on your delivery address and the location of the supplier. We offer a flat rate shipping Australia wide based on the weight of the order and by brewery. The website, platform and/or marketplace will offer you the best shipping rate available for your order at any time, as the final freight costs are automatically calculated during the online checkout. For your reference: 16 cans of 375 ml weights 6 kg, 24 cans of 375 ml weights 9 kg.
In order to comply with liquor laws an adult over the age of 18 years must be present to accept the delivery and may be required to present appropriate identification. If you're not present at the time of delivery, the courier company may elect to leave the beers at your address or you may have to pick up from your local post office or alternative parcel pick-up point as notified by the courier company. You may provide specific delivery instructions, including authorisation for the products to be left at your address, during the checkout process.
Your order may contain items from different suppliers and locations. If this is the case, your items will arrive separately and likely at different times.
We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place. This includes loss or damage resulting from delivery to unattended addresses whereby the sender has opted to have the products left at front/back door or other location if no one is home. Requesting to have orders left at an unattended premise is at the purchaser’s own risk.
We do not ship to the following postcodes:
- Queensland: 4605, 4713, 4816, 4825, 4830, 4871, 4874, 4876, 4891, 4892, 4895
- Western Australia: 6430, 6431, 6435, 6436, 6437, 6438, 6440, 6635, 6638, 6639, 6640, 6641, 6642, 6710, 6713, 6716, 6751, 6754, 6798, 6799, 6765, 6718, 6723, 6725, 6726, 6728, 6731, 6733, 6740, 6743, 6753, 6761, 6765, 6770
- South Australia: 5723, 5724, 5734, 5680, 5690
- Northern Territory: We do not deliver to the Northern Territory
- New South Wales: 2898, 2899
In the event you receive goods that are damaged or faulty, please contact us within 3 days of receiving your order and we will refund the value of the damaged goods. We reserve the right to require proof that the goods were damaged or faulty. Check our Return Policy
eGift Cards/Discount code
If you receive an eGIFT card or a Discount code from us, you can use it in the following ways:
- You must be over the age of 18 to claim an eGIFT card or Discount code and use it in our website, platform and/or marketplace.
- These Terms are applicable when you redeem an eGIFT card or Discount code.
- Only one eGIFT card or Discount code can be used per order and could not be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, etc.
- eGIFT cards or Discount codes will be applied only to the advertised full price and some eGIFT cards or Discount codes may have special conditions as example a minimum spend value; or minimum product volume; or applicable only to some of the products and/or suppliers, etc. Special conditions will be supplied together with the eGIFT card or Discount code.
- Some eGIFT cards or Discount codes may be only used with new customers in their first order.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or cancel any eGIFT card or Discount code for any reason at any time.
Beer and other alcoholic beverages are only allowed by sellers/vendors/suppliers/brewers who hold a valid liquor license, which is displayed in the listing. Buyers must be over 18 years of age.
Beer and other alcoholic beverages may be sold on onlycraftbeer.com.au. However, there are different state laws on trading alcohol and it is up to the seller/vendor/supplier/brewer to ensure that they are meeting all legal requirements, including holding the correct liquor licenses.
Listings and products must also comply with the Alcohol Beverages Advertising Code (ABAC).
Various states have different laws regarding trading beer and alcohol. Make sure you (as vendor/supplier/brewer/seller) know your state's laws and if (and where) you are allowed to sell and/or purchase alcohol.
Activity that doesn't follow our alcohol policy could result in a range of actions including for example: administratively ending or cancelling listings, hiding or demoting all listings from search results, selling restrictions, and account suspension. All fees paid or payable in relation to listings or accounts on which we take any action will not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account.
This policy helps you follow important federal and state regulations.
More information on Alcohol Laws in Australia.
For more information about the rules and state’s laws, see:
- Australian Capital Territory Liquor Act 2010
- New South Wales Liquor Act 2007
- Northern Territory Liquor Act
- Queensland Liquor Act 1992
- South Australian Liquor Licensing Act 1997
- Tasmania Liquor Licensing Act 1990
- Victoria Liquor Control Reform Act 1998
- Western Australia Liquor Control Act 1988
It is your responsibility to consume alcohol sensibly.
Only Craft Beer requires customers/buyers to provide their date of birth and/or confirm their age is over 18 at checkout when paying. Sellers/vendors/supplier/brewers then see a message in the order details confirming that the customer/buyer entered a date of birth and/or indicated they are over 18. (The actual date of birth may not be shared with the seller/vendor/supplier/brewer.)
The sellers/vendors/suppliers/brewers and Only Craft Beer support the responsible service of Alcohol.
Only Craft Beer liquor licence number: 36163505
New South Wales . Under the Liquor Act 2007, It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
Victoria. WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence: To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000), For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700).
Queensland. Under the Liquor Act 1992, it is an offence to supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years.
South Australia.Under Liquor Licensing Act 1997, Liquor must NOT be supplied to persons under 18.
Western Australia. WARNING. Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence: to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises.
Australian Capital Territory. Under the Liquor Act 2010. A person must not sell or supply liquor to a person under 18 years old on premises where the sale or supply of liquor is authorised or in a public place. Maximum Penalty $5500.
Tasmania. Under the Liquor Licensing Act 1990 it is an offence: for liquor to be delivered to a person under the age of 18 years. Penalty: Fine not exceeding 20 penalty units. For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase liquor. Penalty, Fine not exceeding 10 penalty units
Some areas in Australia are considered 'dry zones'. A dry zone is an area where the consumption of alcohol is restricted or prohibited. Only Craft Beer may block a transaction if a buyer is located in a dry zone and sellers/vendors/suppliers/brewers must not sell to customers located in dry zones.
Craft Champion Membership
Only Craft Beer may run a membership program, which members are called Craft Champions. The membership is not a beer club or a subscription. Members – Craft Champions buy what they want when they want it. Neither Only Craft Beer and/or the Independent Brewers will never send a product that you did not specifically order.
When you become an Only Craft Beer Craft Champion, you will be opening an account (Beer Savings Account) at our website, platform and/or marketplace, where you can operate to manage your orders, purchases, etc. Every month you will be depositing and saving at least $45 dollars into your Beer Savings Account towards your next order. Those monies belong to you and you could spend and use them on any product of the website, platform and/or marketplace whenever you want.
Every month, Only Craft Beer may combine your funds and others to fund and help the Australian Independent Breweries.
In return for your support, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Less bucks for your beer, every time you order. You could buy your favourite beer at lower prices.
- Access to exclusive beers and events
- Anytime you reach a purchase volume and conditions, your account will be rewarded with extra $$$, to be used on any product of the website, platform and/or marketplace whenever you want.
Exclusive beers and events will be launched and available to Champions before anyone else, by email or social media.
There is no obligation to order, you decide when you want to order (if at all) and what you want to order. It is YOUR DECISION.
Your deposit, monthly saving, will be transferred from your registered credit or debit card the first day of the month.
If you place an order that totals more than the balance in your account, we will use your registered debit/credit card to cover the balance.
Be aware: Not all the products in the platform will be discounted.
eGift card/discounts: if you have an eGift card or a discount, the value of the eGift card or discount will be applied to the standard price.
You can cancel your Craft Champion Account at any time. In case of cancellation, all the balance in your Beer Savings Account will be yours to purchase any product from the website, platform and/or marketplace. You will not have any penalty to cancel your account. You can cancel online on your account page.
If you stop making your monthly deposits for more than 2 consecutive months, your account will be automatically cancelled and if you have some credit, you will be able to use it in any purchase from the website, platform and/or marketplace at the standard price. If you do not use your credit in 15 days after the second month, we will donate the balance to a charity of our choice.
100% Better Price Guarantee:
To take advantage of our better price guarantee you must contact us with the details as follows:
- You must claim to us within 2 days of placing your order.
- Your claim must include enough evidence which we could confirm its details. As minimum you must provide price and where you found it.
- Competitor must have the product in stock and available in your area.
- The cheaper beer must be available for purchase by general public. It excludes auctions, duty free, liquidation, clearance, membership and/or reward groups.
- It exclude same beers purchased directly from the brewery website and/or supplied directly from the brewery by another third party marketplace (i.e. Amazon, eBay, etc.)
- Better Price Guarante does not apply if Craft Champion price plus shipping costs is lower than competitor offer including shipping cost to Craft Champion home.
- “Beer Dollars Back” relates to the total spent on the specific beer that was purchased, for which you found a cheaper price elsewhere.
- The total amount we give back in Beer Dollars excludes the shipping amount paid for the order.
1 Year Anniversary Birthday Prize:
- There will be twelve (12) winners in this competition.
- 1st prize is 1x $540 into your Beer Account ($45 per month for 12 months), 2nd prize is 1x $240 into your Beer Account ($20 per month for 12 months) and 3rd prize is 10 x $20 Beer Dollars to top up your Beer Account.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- To be in the running to win a prize, the entrant must be a Craft Champion or join as a Craft Champion on or before 31/5/21.
- The winners will be selected by Only Craft Beer by a random draw.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- Employees of Only Craft Beer are not eligible to enter.
- All winners will be notified via email.
iWatch Series 3 - Black Prize:
- There will be one (1) winner in this competition.
- Unique prize: Apple iWatch Series 3 Black.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- To be in the running to win a prize, the entrant must be order at least $100 dollars (or Beer Dollars) worth of beer on or before 31/5/21.
- Transport costs do not count as part of the $100 expenditure.
- The winner will be selected by Only Craft Beer by a random draw.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- Employees of Only Craft Beer are not eligible to enter.
- Winners will be notified via email.
Your use of the website, platform and/or marketplace and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights relating to the Content, including our Software and all HTML and other code contained in this website, platform and/or marketplace. All such Content including third party trademarks, designs, and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this website, platform and/or marketplace are protected by national intellectual property and other laws and international treaty provisions. You are permitted to use the Content only as expressly authorised by us. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
For the avoidance of doubt, Content is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio or text on this website, platform and/or marketplace. We may make changes to the Content, materials and services at this website, platform and/or marketplace, or to the products and services described in them, at any time without notice.
The personal opinions of the suppliers whose products we promote, or any third parties with whom we are associated are their own and do not necessarily reflect our views and we accept no responsibility for any such views expressed in any media.
Our suppliers warrant that the product they supply is compliant with all Australian laws and regulations for the manufacture of a product of this type.
In the event you receive goods that are damaged or faulty, please contact us within 3 days of receiving your order and we will refund the value of the damaged goods or our supplier will provide to you the same or similar product at no cost. We reserve the right to require proof that the goods were damaged or faulty. The refund will be done in credit to be used in another purchase at the website, platform and/or marketplace.
In the event that the goods are to be reclaimed due to contamination, health issues, expired, etc. we will notify you as soon as the supplier inform us about the reclaim. At that stage, we will advise to dispose the goods and the refund procedure, as above, will apply.
Indemnity and Limitation of Liability
You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless OCB, and each of its affiliates (and their respective employees, directors, agents and representatives) from and against any and all claims, costs, losses, damages, judgments, penalties, interest and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of any Claim that arises out of or relates to:
- any actual or alleged breach of your representations, warranties, or obligations set forth in this Agreement.
- Your use, misuse or access to our website, platform and/or marketplace and/or allowing (intentionally or not) a person under 18 years to our website, platform and/or marketplace or to take delivery of the products on your behalf (with or without permission).
OCB will not be liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, the Site, the Services, the inability to use the Services, or those resulting from any goods or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the Services.
To the extent that the above exclusion of liability is unenforceable, invalid or ineffective then our aggregate liability to You under these Terms for all exclusions referred to above for all and any causes of action (collectively) shall be limited to AU$10.
We may contact you via the contact details provided by you including your email address. It is always your responsibility to maintain your contact details current.
We reserve the right to change and vary from time to time the Terms and Conditions. Any time you access the website, platform and/or marketplace, you accept the Terms and Conditions.