Only Craft Beer (we, us) is committed to protecting your privacy giving you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Only Craft Beer platform, website and marketplace and governs data collection and usage.
By using the Only Craft Beer platform, website and marketplace, you consent to the data practices described.
By registering on our website, platform and/or marketplace, you consent to Only Craft Beer maintaining, recording, holding and using the personal data we collect about you. All data is collected lawfully and maintained in accordance with Australian privacy law.
We may combine personal information we receive about you with other information we hold about you. This includes information received from third parties. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold is protected from misuse, interference and loss, and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure by the use of various methods, including secure storage.
Where we store your personal information with a third-party data storage provider, we require them to keep it secure and only use or disclose it for the purpose for which it was provided.
What personal information do we collect from you?
When you join Only Craft Beer, we collect personal information about you to enable us to process and deliver your order. This information may include:
- Your name.
- Your date of birth and/or age.
- Your contact details, including your demographic information, such as postcode, street address, email and/or telephone.
- Your credit card or bank account information.
- Your liquor licence number.
- Your ABN, business name and legal entity.
- Images of you or your factory or your products.
- Your preferences and/or opinions.
- Your browser sessions, including and not limited to geo-location data, device, statistics, etc.
- Your access and use of our website, platform and/or marketplace, including and not limited to cookies, type of operating system, type of browser, etc.
- Additional personal information provided to us, directly or indirectly, including and not limited to associated social media platforms, associated applications, etc.
- Other information relevant to our services, such us surveys, products and services we have provided and/or enquired.
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
We may also collect your personal information from you when you order beer or any other product from the marketplace, enter into one of our competitions or otherwise interact with us (such as through our website or through social media). This may include information such as preference information and other usage data. We may also collect your personal information from third parties where you have agreed with them that your information may be disclosed.
In addition, we collect information regarding activity on our website and other services, such as the number of visitors to the website or application, the date and time of those visits, the number of pages viewed, navigation patterns and, where relevant, the websites visited before visiting the website.
How and why we use your personal information
On our website, platform and/or marketplace your visits are associated with cookies which are unique identifiers. This information may be collected on Only Craft Beer´s behalf by web analytics companies. This information provides us with statistics that we can use to analyse and improve our websites and our products and services. The information we collect may also be used to allow Only Craft Beer to send you offers which we feel will be of interest to you.
With your personal data we will be able to provide you with the following services:
- To fulfill your orders: where to pick-up and/or where to deliver them, and how to communicate with you about that delivery.
- To process your payment.
- To enable you to access and use the website, the associated applications and social media platforms.
- To run competitions and/or offer additional benefits and features to you.
- To advertise and marketing, including and not limited to product and services, promotions from us and/or third parties that we may consider of interest to you.
- To contact and communicate with you.
- For business operations and reporting, including and not limited market research, business development, improvements on our website and associated applications, etc.
- To comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have.
How you can access and, if necessary, change the personal information we hold
Where applicable, privacy laws may give you the right to access and update the personal information we hold about you. In many cases, we can assist you promptly and informally with such requests. In other cases, we may seek to verify your identity and ask you to make your request in writing, and we may refuse such requests where the law allows us to do so. If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information, we hold is not correct, please visit the website, log into your account and your personal information will be made available for review and change in the ‘My Account’ section. Only you or, upon your request, our customer care department, may access your personal information from the website using your password and User ID. If for any reason you think that any other information we may hold about you is not accurate, up-to-date, complete, relevant, or is misleading having regard to the purpose for which it is held, please contact us at the information available on our website, platform and/or marketplace.
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, or if you believe we breached the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or a registered Australian Privacy Principles Code, please contact us at the information available on our website, platform and/or marketplace.
If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Australian Information Commissioner, or if you are in the European Economic Area, the supervisory authority in your country.
Disclosure of your personal information to third parties
By providing us with your personal information, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to third parties. We may disclose your personal information to:
- Third party service providers, including and not limited to IT service providers, data storage, webhosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators.
- Our employees, contractors and/or related entities.
- Our existing or potential suppliers, agents or business partners including brewers, their delivery partners, etc.
- Sponsors or promoters of any competition we run.
- Credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for and/or supply goods or services.
- Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- Third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia, such us Facebook, Instagram, Google, etc.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties who reside outside Australia and you acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that those third parties comply with Australian privacy laws.
We may use web beacons on our website from time to time. Web beacons (also known as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s behaviour and collect data about the visitors viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
We partner with third parties to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third-party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based on your browsing activities and interests.
Links to other websites
Revision to this policy